Ethos, Value and Vision
"Learning Together for Excellence"
We believe that every child is capable of achieving success and excellence through hardwork, focused concentration and regular deliberate practice
- We are a safe, warm and welcoming community that always looks to treat each other with respect
- Our code of conduct of respect for yourself, respect for others, and respect for the environment help our community to thrive
We are a member of The Aylsham Cluster Trust - TACT a co-operative trust. We uphold the co-operative values:
- Self – help- we help people to help themselves
- Self – responsibility- we take responsibility for, and answer to our actions
- Democracy- we give our members a say in the way we run our organisation
- Equality- we are genuinely inclusive and pursue success for everyone
- Equity- we carry out our work in a way that is fair and unbiased
- Solidarity- we share interests and common purposes with our members and other co-operatives
Our Ethical Values are:
- Openness- nobody’s perfect, and we won’t hide it when we’re not
- Honesty- we are honest about what we do and the way we do it
- Social responsibility- we encourage people to take responsibility for their own community, and work together to improve it
- Caring for others- we are a nurturing community that takes care of each other and we regularly support charities and local community groups
To release this energy we need to build a membership of active participants in the Trust who give of their time, energy and expertise to improve provision for children and families.
Our four key membership groups are:
- Community groups and organisations
Students, staff and parents are all automatically members of our cooperative. The key is to make that membership active through participation in the activities and the work that we do.
For our potential community partners there is a requirement to actively join the cooperative and to take an active role in its development.
Ultimately these groups will have representation on a Forum and on the Trust Board itself. What this means is that we have a genuine commitment to ensuring that our members have the ability to shape the work that we do as a Cluster of Schools.
"A Framework for Excellence "
Anyone who is interested in the guiding principles that underpin our current strategic planning should download the document below to view our vision strategy document 'A Framework for Excellence Vision '. It sets out clear principles and statements of intent.