How to use Unifrog
Go to www.unifrog.org and log in using your school (alf.education) email address. If you have forgotten your password, you can re-set it by clicking Reset password / Resend welcome email.
What is Unifrog?
Unifrog is our new careers platform which students in all year groups have access to. In Year 10, it is used for work experience but students can use it independently at any stage.
- Complete quizzes to build a psychometric profile that links to careers and subjects
- Learn about careers, subjects, and future courses at university
- Find supercurricular activities like further reading, MOOCs and Webinars
- Get the employer, their parents and their school to complete the admin for their work experience placements
- Add examples of their activities and skills
- View all the careers-related activities (interactions) that they have engaged with at school
Search for opportunities:
- Search for university courses all around the world
- Search for vocational courses in the UK and save shortlists they can come back to
- Find events related to their interests, and scholarships they are eligible for
Apply for next steps:
- Prepare CVs
- Record their intended and sustained applications and destinations:
- Record their Post-16 intentions
- Make a list of their applications and update their and the institutions' decisions
- Record their destination
See their progress:
- See a list of the most important tasks do on the platform for their year group
- Check the progress to see how far they have got with their tasks