How to access SIMS Parent
How to access SIMS parent (website)
Once you have been invited to join SIMS Parent and you have set up your account, please either use the link on the school’s website in 'quick links' on the home page, or click here to take you to SIMS Parent
You will then be required to log in to SIMS Parent using your email address login details which you used to activate your account.
How to access SIMS parent (app)
Once you have been invited to join SIMS Parent and you have set up your account, the SIMS Parent app can be downloaded for free from either the Apple app store or the Google Play store. On either of the stores on a smartphone or tablet, please search for SIMS Parent and follow the download and registration instructions.
Once you have downloaded the app, you can use your email address login details to access your SIMS Parent account.
- Click on the icon for SIMS Parent
- This will ask you if you have received an invitation from the school and whether you have completed registration (activated your account).
- Please click on Yes, Sign in.
- Click on the option for the Third Party account which you activated your account with.
- This will redirect to the Third Party log in screen.
- Enter your Third Party account details.
Notifications / Messages
The SIMS Parent app will provide you with notifications / messages periodically with updates regarding your child or children at Aylsham High School. This will show if there are any new messages and also list any previous messages. This includes regular scheduled notifications regarding:
- Daily PM – achievements summary
Periodically sent notifications from SIMS Parent:
- Report for your child is now available for you to view
- Message from Aylsham High School
- Data collection sheet changes have been approved by the school
If you are using the app, you will receive a notification on your phone (notifications need to be turned on).