Students – Activating your SIMS Student Account
Once the emails are sent out to you, please take a few moments to activate your account. It is a process that shouldn’t take very long. Please note, the invitation to activate email is an automated email from email@example.com and these can sometimes go to the junk/spam email box instead of the inbox. In the email you will see a green ‘accept invitation’ button, please click on this button and then follow the steps below:
- Click on register with an external account
- Click on the Google (G) icon to sign in with Google
- Enter your alf.education email address (this is the one you use for RM unify and Google Classroom)
If you are already logged into your alf.education account on the device you are using then you can select your account from the list of accounts and this will skip step 6 below.
- This will take you to the RM unify log in screen, enter your email address and password
- Click Register
- Enter your date of birth (this is for verification purposes)
- Click Verify
This will then create your account and log you in for the first time.
Please note, students must use their school Google alf.education account to activate their SIMS Student account. Students must not use Twitter, Facebook or any other email account.
Please watch this video about activating your account: